Meet the new officers in your
Beginning on April 1st, Post Alarm will begin patrol services in the Beverly Grove neighborhood. Extra patrol services for those that sign up for Post patrol are available at no charge.
Mail Transfer — We will move the daily mail, newspapers, and packages that are outside your house to an area of your choice (such as your backyard). We will also provide: Daily Perimeter Checks, Extra Spotlighting, and extra patrol at night.
Daily Perimeter Checks
Extra Spotlighting — We will provide extra patrol at night.
With advance notice, our officers are
available to meet you at your home to
ensure you enter safely, please allow 15 minute notice in advance.
Extra drive by’s and spotlighting for a requested duration of time if a client has an additional security need.
Schedule Patrol Services
Beverly Grove FAQ + Pricing
|Services for Beverly Grove Residents||Price|
|Patrol Service (with Post Monitoring)||$55 /month|
|Patrol Service (without Post Monitoring)||$65 / month|
|Security Consultation||No Cost|
|System Transfer to Post Alarm||No Cost|
|Upgrade existing phone line alarm transmission to cellular/internet alarm transmission||$175 (usually $325)|
Benefits of Upgrading Alarm Transmission from a Landline to a Dual Path Radio (Cellular and Internet)
- With dual path radio (cellular and internet) transmission, in addition to your keypad, you will have the ability to control your alarm via your cell phone through an encrypted app. This will allow functionality from the app such as arm/disarm and even ability to control home automation devices compatible with the alarm system.
- With dual path radio (cellular and internet) transmission, the alarm signal is tested automatically daily.
- With dual path radio transmission, Post’s dispatch center receives test signals throughout the day. Post will be automatically notified if there is a loss of communication without you manually testing your system.
- With dual path radio (cellular and internet), the landline and the cellular telephone lines remain available to call the alarm company while the alarm signal is being sent simultaneously.
- With a landline transmission, the landline is blocked from use while it transmits the alarm signal. With dual path radio (cellular and internet), the alarm signal is transmitted approximately 30-45 seconds faster than dialing out on a conventional landline.
- With dual path radio (cellular and internet), a criminal can not sever a telephone line to prevent the alarm signal from transmitting to the alarm company.
Head of Patrol
Office: (626) 446-7159 x114
Office: (626) 446-7159 x143
Office: (626) 446-7159 x133
New Customer Patrol Sign Up
The easiest, most efficient way to sign up for our all inclusive Beverly Grove patrol services is by completing the patrol contract electronically. Please fill in the information below. Within 48 hours you will receive an email that looks similar to this “Robert Post via SmartSign [email@example.com]". This email will walk you through the eSign process. Beverly Grove patrol will start April 1st. You will receive a confirmation that the account is active. Once active, a Post Patrol representative will deliver yard signs.
Should you prefer to download the patrol contract and fill out by hand, you can do so at the link above.
Please email or mail the completed form to:
Mail to: 47 E St. Joseph Street, Arcadia, CA 91006 - Attention: Rob Post