Making a difference every day.
Our people make Post Alarm special. We’ve been in business for more than 60 years, and with that comes the knowledge that a security system is only as good as the people our customers trust to monitor it. We take that trust very seriously. Our hires exemplify our values and are rewarded with competitive pay and benefits packages, and the knowledge that they are helping to make their communities a safer place for their neighbors.
We would love to hear from you! If you feel that you have the qualifications to excel at Post Alarm, then email our HR Director Roy Blanco with the job you would like to apply for and a copy of your resume at email@example.com
Inside Tech SupportAPPLY
- Help Customers over the phone with system operation.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience on various security systems.
- CCTV and knwledge of access control systems a plus.
- team player, customer service oriented desired.
- Benefits, cell, etc.
- Requires background check and polygraph.
Armed Patrol OfficerAPPLY
- Armed Patrol Officers needed for immediate assignments in the Greater Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley and San Fernando Valley areas.
- Must have current BSIS permits in Exposed Firearm, Baton, OC and Guard card. Company paid monthly training and BSIS firearms re-qualifications.
- Must possess own firearm and duty gear.
- Experience in private or law enforcement patrol and response preferred.
- Must be able to pass background check, drug screening and polygraph.
- Starting wages above industry standards - DOE. Bonuses, equipment stipend, vacation pay (double time), sales incentives and life insurance.
Alarm Center Dispatcher/OperatorAPPLY
- A minimum of one year of customer service or call center experience.
- Strong customer service skills; ability to calmly work with distressed or upset clients
- Fluent in English. Ability to type 40+ wpm
- Heavy data entry skills and strong attention to detail.
- Answer multiple phone lines (while simultaneously documenting information) and handle radio communication with patrol officers in the field.
- Must be able to pass background check and Polygraph.