Making a difference every day.
Our people make Post Alarm special. We’ve been in business for more than 60 years, and with that comes the knowledge that a security system is only as good as the people our customers trust to monitor it. We take that trust very seriously. Our hires exemplify our values and are rewarded with competitive pay and benefits packages, and the knowledge that they are helping to make their communities a safer place for their neighbors.
We would love to hear from you! If you feel that you have the qualifications to excel at Post Alarm, then email our HR Director Roy Blanco with the job you would like to apply for and a copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Inside Tech SupportAPPLY
- Help Customers over the phone with system operation.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience on various security systems.
- CCTV and knwledge of access control systems a plus.
- team player, customer service oriented desired.
- Benefits, cell, etc.
- Requires background check and polygraph.
Armed Patrol OfficerAPPLY
- Armed Patrol Officers needed for immediate assignments in the Greater Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley and San Fernando Valley areas.
- Must have current BSIS permits in Exposed Firearm, Baton, OC and Guard card. Company paid monthly training and BSIS firearms re-qualifications.
- Must possess own firearm and duty gear.
- Experience in private or law enforcement patrol and response preferred.
- Must be able to pass background check, drug screening and polygraph.
- Starting wages above industry standards - DOE. Bonuses, equipment stipend, vacation pay (double time), sales incentives and life insurance.