Making a difference every day.
Our people make Post Alarm special. We’ve been in business for more than 60 years, and with that comes the knowledge that a security system is only as good as the people our customers trust to monitor it. We take that trust very seriously. Our hires exemplify our values and are rewarded with competitive pay and benefits packages, and the knowledge that they are helping to make their communities a safer place for their neighbors.
We would love to hear from you! If you feel that you have the qualifications to excel at Post Alarm, then email our HR Manager, Angela Zhamkochian, with the job you would like to apply for and a copy of your resume at email@example.com
Armed Patrol OfficerAPPLY
- Armed Patrol Officers needed for immediate assignments in the Greater Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley and San Fernando Valley areas.
- Must have current BSIS permits in Exposed Firearm, Baton, OC and Guard card. Company paid monthly training and BSIS firearms re-qualifications.
- Must possess own firearm and duty gear.
- Experience in private or law enforcement patrol and response preferred.
- Must be able to pass background check, drug screening and polygraph.
- Starting wages above industry standards—DOE. Bonuses, equipment stipend, vacation pay (double time), sales incentives and life insurance.
Alarm Technician-Level 1APPLY
- Respond to service requests including: diagnosing system malfunctions, repair/replace/adjust equipment as required.
- Install and pull wire and assist with general installation and service tasks as needed.Testing all installed and/or serviced equipment to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturer specifications and clients' requirements.
- Train customers/clients on system functions, supplying a manual where possible.
- Working knowledge of systems to include Impassa, Vista, DSC Touch, NEO, and Concord systems
- High School Diploma
- Occasional weekend/standby hours
Tech Support SpecialistAPPLY
- Maintain manufacturer certification courses and most recent system training updates
- Process/resolve tech support tickets
- Maintain Alarm.com certification
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma
- Strong skills in: customer service, verbal & written communication, and analytics & decision-making, time management, multi-tasking