Meet the new officers in your
Beginning on December 6, Post Alarm will begin patrol services in Beverlywood featuring two 24/7 dedicated armed patrol cars and an additional dedicated patrol car 8 hours per day, for 56 hours per week. Extra patrol services are available at no charge.
Sergeant Espiridion Sanchez
Sergeant Sanchez is a former Marine and started out as a Patrol Officer working his way up the ranks to Corporal and promoted to the rank of Sergeant of Patrol Operations (Grave Yard Shift) in 2019 through his dedication and hard work.
Chief / Director of Patrol Operations
Chief Kaufmann is a former Police Officer and former Criminal Investigator for the Arizona Dept. of Corrections. He has been in the law enforcement and security field since 1987.
Sergeant Jose Dominguez
Sergeant Dominguez has been in the security field for several years and has worked diligently to move up in the ranks to Sergeant of Patrol Operations (Day Shift). Dominguez is also trained as a company sales representative and handles customer service issues as well as employee issues.
Officer Richard Terrazas
Officer Terrazas is a new member of our team and exceeds our expectations as a Patrol Officer.
Officer Edin Reyes
Officer Reyes is a new member of our team and just completed his (2) two-week field training program and passed with a rating of 9.3 out of 10. He has been in the security field for over 10 years.
Field Training Officer Tim Leehy
Officer Leehy has been a valued employee and dedicated officer since joining our team. He was recently promoted to Field Training Officer in 2020 and has already proven himself to be a skilled and valuable asset to the training team. Officer Leehy has been in the security field for almost 30 years.
Captain David McDonald
Captain McDonald is the designated Account Manager for the Beverlywood HOA. He is a security veteran with over 32 years in the industry. His experience as a Security Manager as well as firsthand knowledge of Beverlywood will be a valuable asset to the community and to the entire Post team.
Sergeant Robert Kalestian
Sergeant Kalestian is a former correctional officer and has been in the security field for several years. He was promoted to Sergeant of Patrol Operations (Swing Shift) in 2020 and he is also in charge of maintaining the patrol vehicle fleet.
Mail Transfer — We will move the daily mail, newspapers, and packages that are outside your house to an area of your choice (such as your backyard). We will also provide: Daily Perimeter Checks, Extra Spotlighting, and extra patrol at night.
Daily Perimeter Checks
Extra Spotlighting — We will provide extra patrol at night.
With advance notice, our officers are
available to meet you at your home to
ensure you enter safely, please allow 15 minute notice in advance.
Extra drive by’s and spotlighting for a requested duration of time if a client has an additional security need.
Schedule Patrol Services
Beverlywood FAQ + Pricing
Benefits of Upgrading Alarm Transmission from a Landline to a Dual Path Radio (Cellular and Internet)
- With dual path radio (cellular and internet) transmission, in addition to your keypad, you will have the ability to control your alarm via your cell phone through an encrypted app. This will allow functionality from the app such as arm/disarm and even ability to control home automation devices compatible with the alarm system.
- With dual path radio (cellular and internet) transmission, the alarm signal is tested automatically daily.
- With dual path radio transmission, Post’s dispatch center receives test signals throughout the day. Post will be automatically notified if there is a loss of communication without you manually testing your system.
- With dual path radio (cellular and internet), the landline and the cellular telephone lines remain available to call the alarm company while the alarm signal is being sent simultaneously.
- With a landline transmission, the landline is blocked from use while it transmits the alarm signal. With dual path radio (cellular and internet), the alarm signal is transmitted approximately 30-45 seconds faster than dialing out on a conventional landline.
- With dual path radio (cellular and internet), a criminal can not sever a telephone line to prevent the alarm signal from transmitting to the alarm company.
Transfer your Alarm Monitoring service to Post Alarm
For Beverlywood residents we are offering 2 months of free monitoring at no charge. We will also transfer your existing land line or cellular/internet monitoring for free. Free transfer includes: a site visit from one of our qualified technicians who will reprogram the alarm system to communicate to Post Alarm’s Monitoring Station, test all devices to make sure they are working properly/communicating to Post’s Monitoring Station and change all batteries where necessary.
Beverlywood VIP Pricing
|Services for Beverlywood Residents||Price|
|All-inclusive patrol services, VIP phone line, and webpage||No Cost|
|Alarm set-up and monitoring consultation||No Cost|
|Switch to Post Alarm monitoring services||No Cost|
|2-month trial of Post Alarm monitoring services*||No Cost|
|Monthly alarm monitoring (cellular/internet transmission; smart phone app included)||$43/month|
|Monthly alarm monitoring (phone line transmission)||$39/month|
|Upgrade to cellular/internet radio for transmission**||$175-one-time fee|
** This allows for control of the alarm system via your smart phone.
File a Report
To file a police report online, go to LAPDonline.org and click on home, scroll down then click on “file a police report online”.
Types of Crime Reports That Can Be Filed Online:
- Harassing Phone Calls: Any person who repeatedly, with the intent to annoy, telephones or makes contact by means of an electronic communication. For example, immediate hang-ups, obscene language, emails, text messages with no known suspects.
- Lost Property: Personal property that was unintentionally left by its true owner. For example, property left behind at an unknown location or left behind with no attempt to retrieve it.
- Vandalism: Any person who maliciously damages, destroys or defaces the property of another person. For example, knocking over a mailbox, spray painting a wall, or throwing a rock through a window.
- Theft: Personal property taken from a publicly accessible location. For example, a package is taken from your porch; or, you left your wallet behind in a restaurant, but when you attempted to go back to retrieve it, the wallet was no longer there.
- Theftfrom Vehicle: Theft from an unlocked or locked vehicle.
- Minor Traffic Collisions:Minor injuries and you have exchanged information
- Hit and Run: Damage caused by another vehicle in which the driver should have left information or fled the scene without stopping to provide information.
To File an Illegal Dumping Report Online:
- Illegal Dumping: Willfully or intentionally depositing, dropping, dumping, placing, or throwing onto public or private property. Illegal dumping is reported and handled by the City of Los Angeles Department of Sanitation. Pleasego to 311 to file a report.
Your incident must meet the following criteria:
- The incident is not an emergency.
- The incident occurred within the City of Los Angeles.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- No one was injured as a result of this incident.
- There are no known suspects.
- The incident did not occur on the state highway.
- No firearms were involved in the incident.
- You must have internet access and an email address.
Once you have submitted your report:
- You will immediately receive a temporary report number and be able to print a copy of the report you just made.
- All incidents reported using the Community Online Reporting Service will be reviewed, on average once every 24 hours (possibly longer on weekends and holidays), and upon approval will become an official police report.
- If further investigation of your reported incident is needed, you will be contacted by email or telephone.
- Once the report has been approved, a LAPD report number will be issued and a copy of the final report will be emailed back to you.
- The approval process may take up to five business days. If you do not receive an email of the final report within five business days, please call your local police station. Please go to LAPD organd click on community police station address directory to look up your Community Police Station and then click on the Division name to see the address and phone number.
- Supplemental Reports cannot be filed online. To add any additional information, please wait until you have received your final report with a LAPD report number and call your local police station to speak with the detective assigned to your case.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.Anyone filing a false police report may be prosecuted under California Penal Code section 148.5 PC. Filing a false police report is punishable by imprisonment in county jail not exceeding 6 months, or by fine not exceeding $1,000, or by both.
If your incident does not meet the criteria for online reporting, please dial 1-877-ASK-LAPD (Toll Free)
(1-877-275-5273) (Voice and TDD/TTY) for Non-Emergency Police Response.
Head of Patrol
Office: (626) 446-7159 x114
Office: (626) 446-7159 x143
Office: 626-446-7159 x133
Emergency Contact Information
This allows us to access your property in the event that patrol identifies an emergency.
Should you prefer to download the contact form and complete by hand, you can do so at the link above.
Please email or mail the completed form to:
Mail to: 47 E St. Joseph Street, Arcadia, CA 91006 - Attention: Rob Post