Meet the new officers in your
Beginning on December 6, Post Alarm will begin patrol services in Beverlywood. This including 2 dedicated armed patrol cars 24/7 and an additional dedicated patrol car 8 hours a day 56 hours a week. At no charge extra patrol services are available.
Sergeant Espiridion Sanchez
Sergeant Sanchez is a former Marine and started out as a Patrol Officer working his way up the ranks to Corporal and promoted to the rank of Sergeant of Patrol Operations (Grave Yard Shift) in 2019 through his dedication and hard work.
Chief / Director of Patrol Operations
Chief Kaufmann is a former Police Officer and former Criminal Investigator for the Arizona Dept. of Corrections. He has been in the law enforcement and security field since 1987.
Sergeant Jose Dominguez
Sergeant Dominguez has been in the security field for several years and has worked diligently to move up in the ranks to Sergeant of Patrol Operations (Day Shift). Dominguez is also trained as a company sales representative and handles customer service issues as well as employee issues.
Officer Richard Terrazas
Officer Terrazas is the son of Officer Terry Terrazas who has been with Post since 04/03/2002. Officer Terrazas is a new member of our team and as already exceeded our expectations as a Patrol Officer.
Officer Edin Reyes
Officer Reyes is a new member of our team and just completed his (2) two-week field training program and passed with a rating of 9.3 out of 10. He has been in the security field for over 10 years.
Field Training Officer Tim Leehy
Officer Leehy has been a valued employee and dedicated officer since joining our team. He was recently promoted to Field Training Officer in 2020 and has already proven himself to be a skilled and valuable asset to the training team. Officer Leehy has been in the security field for almost 30 years.
Captain David McDonald
Captain McDonald is the designated Account Manager for the Beverlywood HOA. He is a security veteran with over 32 years in the industry. His experience as a Security Manager as well as firsthand knowledge of Beverlywood will be a valuable asset to the community and to the entire Post team.
Sergeant Robert Kalestian
Sergeant Kalestian is a former correctional officer and has been in the security field for several years. He was promoted to Sergeant of Patrol Operations (Swing Shift) in 2020 and he is also in charge of maintaining the patrol vehicle fleet.
Mail Transfer — We will move the daily mail that is outside your house to an area of your choice (such as your backyard).
Newspaper Removal — We will throw away your daily newspaper or move it to an area of your choice.
Extra Spotlighting — We will provide extra patrol at night.
Daily Perimeter Checks
With advance notice, our officers are
available to meet you at your home to
ensure you enter safely, please allow 15 minute notice in advance.
Extra drive by’s and spotlighting for a requested duration of time if a client has an additional security need.
Schedule Patrol Services
Beverlywood FAQ + Pricing
Benefits of Upgrading Alarm Transmission from a Landline to a Dual Path Radio (Cellular and Internet)
- With dual path radio (cellular and Internet) transmission, ability to turn the alarm on and off via cell phone.
- With dual path radio (cellular and internet) transmission, the Alarm signal is tested automatically daily.
- With dual path radio transmission Post’s dispatch center receives a test signal multiply times a day. Post will be automatically notified if there is a loss of communication without you manually testing your system.
- With dual path radio (cellular and internet), the landline and the cellular telephone lines remain available to call the alarm company while the alarm signal is being sent simultaneously.
- With a landline transmission, the landline gets blocked and is unable to use it while it transmits the alarm signal. With dual path radio (cellular and internet), the alarm signal is transmitted approximately 30-45 seconds faster than dialing out on conventional landline.
- With dual path radio (cellular and internet), a criminal can not sever a telephone line to prevent the alarm signal from transmitting to the alarm company.
Transfer and Monitoring Fee schedule for Beverlywood Homeowners
Alarm Monitoring Fees
- Landline Transmission $39 /month
- Cellular and Internet Alarm Transmission $43 /month
Transfer to Post Alarm
- Free to Transfer a Landline Alarm to a Landline Alarm (Regularly $150)
- Free to Transfer a Cellular/Internet Alarm to a Cellular/Internet Alarm (Regularly $150)
- Upgrade from Landline to Cellular/Internet Alarm Transmission $175 (Regularly $325)
No long term contracts. Cancel service anytime with 30 days notice (Regularly 2 year standard term).
Head of Patrol
Office: (626) 254-2929
Office: (626) 446-7159 x143
Office: 626-446-7159 x133
Emergency Contact Information
This allows us to access your property in the event that patrol identifies an emergency.
Please mail or email the completed form.
Mail to: 47 E St. Joseph Street, Arcadia, CA 91006 - Attention: Rob Post